1. That God would give you wisdom to see clearly and really understand who Christ is and all that He has done for you (Eph. 1:17).
2. That your hearts will be flooded with light so that you can see something of the future He has called you to share (Eph. 1:18).
3. That you will realize that God has been made rich because we who are Christ’s have been given to Him (Eph. 1:18).
4. That you will begin to understand how incredibly great His power is to help those who believe Him (Eph. 1:19).
5. That out of His glorious unlimited resources He will give you the mighty inner strength of His Holy Spirit so that Christ may be more and more at home in your heart as you trust in Him (Eph. 3:16,17).
6. That your roots will go down deep into the soil of God’s marvelous love so that you will be able to feel and understand how long, how wide, how deep, and how high His love really is; and that you will experience His love for yourselves and be filled with the fullness of God (Eph. 3:18,19).
7. That you will overflow more and more with love for others, and at the same time keep on growing in spiritual knowledge and insight so that you will be able to see clearly the difference between right and wrong, and to be inwardly clean, so that no one will be able to blame you for anything (Phil. 1:9,10).
8. That you will always be doing those good and kind things which show that you are a child of God (Phil. 1:11).
(I used the Living Bible and in some cases my own paraphrase.)