I’ve gotten in the practice now of picking up my breakfast and coffee at some fast food place, getting a newspaper, and then parking at this place near a walking trail where people walk by. I like to wave and greet them. Yes, we can still wave from a distance. We need to make the most of this pandemic.
- Still Creek September 16, 2021
- Why Our Military Equipment and Weapons Were Left Behind September 16, 2021
- Why Prayer is Necessary: #9 – To Carry Out God’s Work September 15, 2021
- Yellow Flowers by the Creek September 13, 2021
- Why Prayer is Necessary: #8 – For Obtaining the Power of the Holy Spirit September 6, 2021
- 724,451 hits
- Follow Prayer A to Z on WordPress.com