Psalm 122:1-5 I was glad when they said to me, “Let us go to the house of the Lord.” 2 Our feet are standing Within your gates, O Jerusalem, 3 Jerusalem, that is built As a city that is compact together; 4 To which the tribes go up, even the tribes of the Lord — An ordinance for Israel — To give thanks to the name of the Lord. 5 For there thrones were set for judgment, The thrones of the house of David. Lord, they traveled to Jerusalem three times a year To give thanks to you. They were thankful that you allowed them to leave Egypt; They were thankful for the harvest and for all you had given them. And they were thankful for your justice in the land, A justice administered by a good and just king. Lord, I come to your house to thank you for what you have given me: A way out of Egypt, yes, a away our of bondage; And yes I am thankful too for the way you provide for me, And for the hope and joy you give me along the way. I thank you Lord for safety and justice you give me in this country. Lord, let me not take it for granted, lest soon it is taken away.
- A Brave Mother Robin July 4, 2022
- The January 6th Trial: Out to Get Trump! July 1, 2022
- When Good and Bad Clash June 27, 2022
- 13 States to Quickly Enact Abortion Bans June 27, 2022
- Why I Must Flee from Immorality – 1 Corinthians 6:18-20 June 24, 2022
- 827,984 hits
- Follow Prayer A to Z on WordPress.com