President Trump addressed the community of nations in APEC on November 10, 2017 from Da Nang Vietnam. It was a great speech! He began by praising Vietnam as having one of the fasted growing economies on earth. He also praised other nations for their growing economies. I would highly recommend watching and listening to the speech. Here are the highlights:
- Trump emphasized that “your home is your legacy.”
- He said, “You have forged partnerships based on mutual respect and directed toward mutual gain.”
- He encouraged nations to “strengthen the bonds of friendship and commerce.”
- He encouraged nations to treat others fairly.
- He said, “We [the U.S.] will not be taken advantage of anymore.”
- The United States will put our country first as all countries should put their country first.
- An emphasis on mutual respect and mutual benefit.
- All must play by the rules.
At the end of Trump’s…
View original post 97 more words