Please pray with me, and with the author of this post, that the ungodly leaders of North Korea would hear God’s demand for His people to let them go. Just as the Egyptian Pharaoh let the people of Israel go after being enslaved for 400 years, God can also work in the heart of Kim Jong Un to let the enslaved North Korean’s go.
I urge you to read the rest of this post. It’s very good.
There is little doubt that President Trump knows that nuclear weapons are not the only serious problem with the leader of North Korea. Even with the difficulty of getting news, pictures and first hand testimony out of the rogue nation, enough information is available from secret sources, defectors and those who have escaped from NK […]
- Four Things to Pray That the Holy Spirit Will Do For Us September 21, 2019
- How We Can Pray For the World: Three Areas of Prayer September 12, 2019
- Who is the Holy Spirit? 5 Descriptions September 2, 2019
- Rejoicing in Tribulation August 22, 2019
- 3 Reason Why There Will Never Be True Peace Between Israel and Muslim Nations August 19, 2019
- 558,286 hits
- Follow Prayer A to Z on WordPress.com