Please pray with me, and with the author of this post, that the ungodly leaders of North Korea would hear God’s demand for His people to let them go. Just as the Egyptian Pharaoh let the people of Israel go after being enslaved for 400 years, God can also work in the heart of Kim Jong Un to let the enslaved North Korean’s go.
I urge you to read the rest of this post. It’s very good.
There is little doubt that President Trump knows that nuclear weapons are not the only serious problem with the leader of North Korea. Even with the difficulty of getting news, pictures and first hand testimony out of the rogue nation, enough information is available from secret sources, defectors and those who have escaped from NK […]
- My Great Discovery: I Can Laugh at the Evil World – Psalm 2:4 May 19, 2022
- Let My Children Go! May 13, 2022
- Old Houses in Missouri May 4, 2022
- Broken in Years April 20, 2022
- Easter: A Christian Holiday — Stephen Nielsen April 17, 2022
- 812,603 hits
- Follow Prayer A to Z on WordPress.com