Please pray with me, and with the author of this post, that the ungodly leaders of North Korea would hear God’s demand for His people to let them go. Just as the Egyptian Pharaoh let the people of Israel go after being enslaved for 400 years, God can also work in the heart of Kim Jong Un to let the enslaved North Korean’s go.
I urge you to read the rest of this post. It’s very good.
There is little doubt that President Trump knows that nuclear weapons are not the only serious problem with the leader of North Korea. Even with the difficulty of getting news, pictures and first hand testimony out of the rogue nation, enough information is available from secret sources, defectors and those who have escaped from NK […]
- Forgiving Yourself April 17, 2019
- Why We Sometimes Don’t Feel Forgiven April 11, 2019
- How to Receive and Be Cleansed By God’s Forgiveness April 5, 2019
- Five Wrong Reasons to Fast March 30, 2019
- Fasting: Three Categories of Fasts March 24, 2019
- 527,911 hits
- Follow Prayer A to Z on WordPress.com