Please pray with me, and with the author of this post, that the ungodly leaders of North Korea would hear God’s demand for His people to let them go. Just as the Egyptian Pharaoh let the people of Israel go after being enslaved for 400 years, God can also work in the heart of Kim Jong Un to let the enslaved North Korean’s go.
I urge you to read the rest of this post. It’s very good.
There is little doubt that President Trump knows that nuclear weapons are not the only serious problem with the leader of North Korea. Even with the difficulty of getting news, pictures and first hand testimony out of the rogue nation, enough information is available from secret sources, defectors and those who have escaped from NK […]
- What Is the Meaning of Prayer? June 14, 2018
- Prayer for Safety and Wisdom at the Singapore Summit June 9, 2018
- The Ark of the Covenant Gives Us a Wonderful Salvation Message June 6, 2018
- Let My People Go! June 5, 2018
- The Roseanne Barr Scenario: What We Can Learn From It – 3 Points May 30, 2018
- 452,989 hits
- Follow Prayer A to Z on WordPress.com