Funerals are a time to unite. No matter what feuds we have had with each other, we seem to always mend our ways and come together at funerals. May the funeral of George H. W. Bush bring unity and lasting peace between our presidents.
- How The Evil Powers are working to Control America April 20, 2021
- Wild Swamp Land April 20, 2021
- Update: sadness, faith, walking, working and writing April 19, 2021
- Moving on from Little Faith to Great Faith April 18, 2021
- Uncommon Beauty April 16, 2021
- 676,168 hits
- Follow Prayer A to Z on WordPress.com