Funerals are a time to unite. No matter what feuds we have had with each other, we seem to always mend our ways and come together at funerals. May the funeral of George H. W. Bush bring unity and lasting peace between our presidents.
- A Brave Mother Robin July 4, 2022
- The January 6th Trial: Out to Get Trump! July 1, 2022
- When Good and Bad Clash June 27, 2022
- 13 States to Quickly Enact Abortion Bans June 27, 2022
- Why I Must Flee from Immorality – 1 Corinthians 6:18-20 June 24, 2022
- 827,993 hits
- Follow Prayer A to Z on WordPress.com