Funerals are a time to unite. No matter what feuds we have had with each other, we seem to always mend our ways and come together at funerals. May the funeral of George H. W. Bush bring unity and lasting peace between our presidents.
- The Christian View of the Third Temple December 4, 2019
- Christ Fulfilling the Law and the Prophets — Matthew 5:17 November 30, 2019
- The Lord’s Prayer: What it Teaches us about Prayer November 22, 2019
- Purpose and Goal of Building the Third Temple among the Jews November 22, 2019
- Down by the river: feel the energy November 22, 2019
- 568,918 hits
- Follow Prayer A to Z on WordPress.com