Funerals are a time to unite. No matter what feuds we have had with each other, we seem to always mend our ways and come together at funerals. May the funeral of George H. W. Bush bring unity and lasting peace between our presidents.
- To Hunger and Thirst for Righteousness July 10, 2019
- Prayer Is God’s Idea July 2, 2019
- To Be Meek June 27, 2019
- Blessed Are They That Mourn June 21, 2019
- Let Us Who Are Christians Trust in the Lord While He Destroys Our Enemies June 20, 2019
- 545,359 hits
- Follow Prayer A to Z on WordPress.com