Funerals are a time to unite. No matter what feuds we have had with each other, we seem to always mend our ways and come together at funerals. May the funeral of George H. W. Bush bring unity and lasting peace between our presidents.
- Five Reasons Why Forgiving Another Seems So Difficult April 23, 2019
- Forgiving Yourself April 17, 2019
- Why We Sometimes Don’t Feel Forgiven April 11, 2019
- How to Receive and Be Cleansed By God’s Forgiveness April 5, 2019
- Five Wrong Reasons to Fast March 30, 2019
- 528,612 hits
- Follow Prayer A to Z on WordPress.com