Funerals are a time to unite. No matter what feuds we have had with each other, we seem to always mend our ways and come together at funerals. May the funeral of George H. W. Bush bring unity and lasting peace between our presidents.
- The Trials and Tests of Our Faith September 20, 2021
- A Gentle Wind On the Water September 18, 2021
- Still Creek September 16, 2021
- Why Our Military Equipment and Weapons Were Left Behind September 16, 2021
- Why Prayer is Necessary: #9 – To Carry Out God’s Work September 15, 2021
- 726,318 hits
- Follow Prayer A to Z on WordPress.com