Funerals are a time to unite. No matter what feuds we have had with each other, we seem to always mend our ways and come together at funerals. May the funeral of George H. W. Bush bring unity and lasting peace between our presidents.
- 100 Birds Hanging Out September 28, 2020
- Things that must be defeated in order to save America September 26, 2020
- Love Your Enemies September 24, 2020
- Following the Path of Righteousness — Psalm 23:3 September 22, 2020
- A History of Prayer Posture September 21, 2020
- 618,664 hits
- Follow Prayer A to Z on WordPress.com