Funerals are a time to unite. No matter what feuds we have had with each other, we seem to always mend our ways and come together at funerals. May the funeral of George H. W. Bush bring unity and lasting peace between our presidents.
- Four Things to Pray That the Holy Spirit Will Do For Us September 21, 2019
- How We Can Pray For the World: Three Areas of Prayer September 12, 2019
- Who is the Holy Spirit? 5 Descriptions September 2, 2019
- Rejoicing in Tribulation August 22, 2019
- 3 Reason Why There Will Never Be True Peace Between Israel and Muslim Nations August 19, 2019
- 558,286 hits
- Follow Prayer A to Z on WordPress.com