Funerals are a time to unite. No matter what feuds we have had with each other, we seem to always mend our ways and come together at funerals. May the funeral of George H. W. Bush bring unity and lasting peace between our presidents.
- 3 prayer requests for an effective witness February 17, 2019
- Pray for the Holy Spirit to Open Eyes to See Four Things February 11, 2019
- Pray about the Green New Deal February 10, 2019
- Pray for Starving People in Venezuela February 7, 2019
- Two Things to Pray For Those We Intend To Witness To February 5, 2019
- 515,409 hits
- Follow Prayer A to Z on WordPress.com