The illegitimate dictator of socialist Venezuela is starving the people. And he is refusing humanitarian aid from the U.S. and Canada. The Venezuelan military is now barricading a key bridge from Colombia that would allow millions of $ of food and medical shipments to aid the people. But Maduro will not allow it in. Why? Because he is too proud! Saying, Venezuela isn’t a nation of beggars. Clearly he has no regard for the welfare of his people, who are starving and going without badly needed medical aid.
- Biden’s Border Chaos May 30, 2023
- Monday Newsday: War on Christians May 22, 2023
- Tragic Covid-19 Hospital Stories May 1, 2023
- Minneapolis First City to Allow Muslim Prayer Calls April 17, 2023
- The Left’s Weaponized warfare calls for Constant Prayer April 10, 2023
- 946,597 hits
- Follow Prayer A to Z on WordPress.com
Reblogged this on Praying for the millennials.
Yes, Stephen, I join you in your 2 prayers: (1) for God to be merciful to the Venezuelans during this time of crisis, need, and despair (and that they will turn to Christ for personal salvation); and (2) that God will be merciful to the USA by preventing socialism from grabbing more of America than what it already has (plus that America will experience Biblical revival, as God judges wicked rulers, while empowering just rulers).
Thanks for your prayers James.