The illegitimate dictator of socialist Venezuela is starving the people. And he is refusing humanitarian aid from the U.S. and Canada. The Venezuelan military is now barricading a key bridge from Colombia that would allow millions of $ of food and medical shipments to aid the people. But Maduro will not allow it in. Why? Because he is too proud! Saying, Venezuela isn’t a nation of beggars. Clearly he has no regard for the welfare of his people, who are starving and going without badly needed medical aid.
- The Christian View of the Third Temple December 4, 2019
- Christ Fulfilling the Law and the Prophets — Matthew 5:17 November 30, 2019
- The Lord’s Prayer: What it Teaches us about Prayer November 22, 2019
- Purpose and Goal of Building the Third Temple among the Jews November 22, 2019
- Down by the river: feel the energy November 22, 2019
- 568,918 hits
- Follow Prayer A to Z on WordPress.com