The illegitimate dictator of socialist Venezuela is starving the people. And he is refusing humanitarian aid from the U.S. and Canada. The Venezuelan military is now barricading a key bridge from Colombia that would allow millions of $ of food and medical shipments to aid the people. But Maduro will not allow it in. Why? Because he is too proud! Saying, Venezuela isn’t a nation of beggars. Clearly he has no regard for the welfare of his people, who are starving and going without badly needed medical aid.
- Four Things to Pray That the Holy Spirit Will Do For Us September 21, 2019
- How We Can Pray For the World: Three Areas of Prayer September 12, 2019
- Who is the Holy Spirit? 5 Descriptions September 2, 2019
- Rejoicing in Tribulation August 22, 2019
- 3 Reason Why There Will Never Be True Peace Between Israel and Muslim Nations August 19, 2019
- 558,320 hits
- Follow Prayer A to Z on WordPress.com