The illegitimate dictator of socialist Venezuela is starving the people. And he is refusing humanitarian aid from the U.S. and Canada. The Venezuelan military is now barricading a key bridge from Colombia that would allow millions of $ of food and medical shipments to aid the people. But Maduro will not allow it in. Why? Because he is too proud! Saying, Venezuela isn’t a nation of beggars. Clearly he has no regard for the welfare of his people, who are starving and going without badly needed medical aid.
- Update: My Work, My Writing, the News July 28, 2021
- Making a Decision for Christ – Matthew 7:13-14 July 26, 2021
- The Narrow and the Wide Gate – from Matthew 7:13-14 July 20, 2021
- Why Prayer Is Necessary: #2 – For Spiritual Growth July 16, 2021
- The Tragic Results of Not Following the Golden Rule July 14, 2021
- 709,533 hits
- Follow Prayer A to Z on WordPress.com