I’ve gotten in the practice now of picking up my breakfast and coffee at some fast food place, getting a newspaper, and then parking at this place near a walking trail where people walk by. I like to wave and greet them. Yes, we can still wave from a distance. We need to make the most of this pandemic.
- The Lord’s Prayer: The Last Three Petitions January 18, 2021
- What To Do If You Are Arrested For Being A Conservative Christian? January 17, 2021
- Birds Enjoying A Warm Winter Day January 15, 2021
- Why Is Pelosi Rushing the Impeachment of Donald Trump? January 14, 2021
- Satan’s Master Plan for the World January 13, 2021
- 645,930 hits
- Follow Prayer A to Z on WordPress.com