I’ve gotten in the practice now of picking up my breakfast and coffee at some fast food place, getting a newspaper, and then parking at this place near a walking trail where people walk by. I like to wave and greet them. Yes, we can still wave from a distance. We need to make the most of this pandemic.
- Be Not Overcome of Evil, But Overcome Evil with Good September 20, 2022
- 8 Teachings of Jesus on Prayer – Teaching #2 — Stephen Nielsen September 12, 2022
- Peaceful Evening Sky September 8, 2022
- Understanding that My Body is A Temple of the Holy Spirit – 1Corinthians 6:18-20 September 7, 2022
- Young Buck in the Woods August 29, 2022
- 855,921 hits
- Follow Prayer A to Z on WordPress.com