I’ve gotten in the practice now of picking up my breakfast and coffee at some fast food place, getting a newspaper, and then parking at this place near a walking trail where people walk by. I like to wave and greet them. Yes, we can still wave from a distance. We need to make the most of this pandemic.
- Update: My Work, My Writing, the News July 28, 2021
- Making a Decision for Christ – Matthew 7:13-14 July 26, 2021
- The Narrow and the Wide Gate – from Matthew 7:13-14 July 20, 2021
- Why Prayer Is Necessary: #2 – For Spiritual Growth July 16, 2021
- The Tragic Results of Not Following the Golden Rule July 14, 2021
- 709,536 hits
- Follow Prayer A to Z on WordPress.com