I’ve gotten in the practice now of picking up my breakfast and coffee at some fast food place, getting a newspaper, and then parking at this place near a walking trail where people walk by. I like to wave and greet them. Yes, we can still wave from a distance. We need to make the most of this pandemic.
- Minnesota To Ban Christian Teachers from Public Schools January 24, 2023
- News Day: How Damar Hamlin Showed Americans Will Still Pray January 18, 2023
- Wisdom — Proverbs 8:7-11 January 17, 2023
- My latest Jigsaw Puzzle January 15, 2023
- Wisdom — Proverbs 8:1-6 January 12, 2023
- 898,262 hits
- Follow Prayer A to Z on WordPress.com