I’ve gotten in the practice now of picking up my breakfast and coffee at some fast food place, getting a newspaper, and then parking at this place near a walking trail where people walk by. I like to wave and greet them. Yes, we can still wave from a distance. We need to make the most of this pandemic.
- Uncommon Beauty April 16, 2021
- As the World Fans the Flame of Racism April 16, 2021
- Trails with Meaning April 13, 2021
- Five Functions of a Prayer Ministry April 13, 2021
- All are God’s Creatures: Turtles, Ducks, and a Chipmunk April 10, 2021
- 675,107 hits
- Follow Prayer A to Z on WordPress.com