I’ve gotten in the practice now of picking up my breakfast and coffee at some fast food place, getting a newspaper, and then parking at this place near a walking trail where people walk by. I like to wave and greet them. Yes, we can still wave from a distance. We need to make the most of this pandemic.
- Wildflowers and Grasses August 13, 2020
- Four Ways to Exercise True Christianity – Matthew 5:39-42 August 9, 2020
- When Am I Most Believable? August 8, 2020
- Ten Foot Tall Flower August 7, 2020
- Yellow and Purple Flowers August 5, 2020
- 610,032 hits
- Follow Prayer A to Z on WordPress.com