Today I ate at Perkins. It was good to finally sit down at a restaurant again. Also, I made an appointment to finally get my hair cut after four months. It was really getting long. Sometimes we take those little things for granted. Thank God for all the little conveniences that He gives us to enjoy.
- Uncommon Beauty April 16, 2021
- As the World Fans the Flame of Racism April 16, 2021
- Trails with Meaning April 13, 2021
- Five Functions of a Prayer Ministry April 13, 2021
- All are God’s Creatures: Turtles, Ducks, and a Chipmunk April 10, 2021
- 675,115 hits
- Follow Prayer A to Z on WordPress.com