Today I ate at Perkins. It was good to finally sit down at a restaurant again. Also, I made an appointment to finally get my hair cut after four months. It was really getting long. Sometimes we take those little things for granted. Thank God for all the little conveniences that He gives us to enjoy.
- Abortion is Out of Control in America January 30, 2023
- Icicle Fingers January 28, 2023
- Minnesota To Ban Christian Teachers from Public Schools January 24, 2023
- News Day: How Damar Hamlin Showed Americans Will Still Pray January 18, 2023
- Wisdom — Proverbs 8:7-11 January 17, 2023
- 899,893 hits
- Follow Prayer A to Z on WordPress.com