Today I ate at Perkins. It was good to finally sit down at a restaurant again. Also, I made an appointment to finally get my hair cut after four months. It was really getting long. Sometimes we take those little things for granted. Thank God for all the little conveniences that He gives us to enjoy.
- Late Bloomers September 26, 2022
- Be Not Overcome of Evil, But Overcome Evil with Good September 20, 2022
- 8 Teachings of Jesus on Prayer – Teaching #2 — Stephen Nielsen September 12, 2022
- Peaceful Evening Sky September 8, 2022
- Understanding that My Body is A Temple of the Holy Spirit – 1Corinthians 6:18-20 September 7, 2022
- 861,005 hits
- Follow Prayer A to Z on WordPress.com