Today I ate at Perkins. It was good to finally sit down at a restaurant again. Also, I made an appointment to finally get my hair cut after four months. It was really getting long. Sometimes we take those little things for granted. Thank God for all the little conveniences that He gives us to enjoy.
- Update: My Work, My Writing, the News July 28, 2021
- Making a Decision for Christ – Matthew 7:13-14 July 26, 2021
- The Narrow and the Wide Gate – from Matthew 7:13-14 July 20, 2021
- Why Prayer Is Necessary: #2 – For Spiritual Growth July 16, 2021
- The Tragic Results of Not Following the Golden Rule July 14, 2021
- 708,343 hits
- Follow Prayer A to Z on WordPress.com