Today I ate at Perkins. It was good to finally sit down at a restaurant again. Also, I made an appointment to finally get my hair cut after four months. It was really getting long. Sometimes we take those little things for granted. Thank God for all the little conveniences that He gives us to enjoy.
- 100 Birds Hanging Out September 28, 2020
- Things that must be defeated in order to save America September 26, 2020
- Love Your Enemies September 24, 2020
- Following the Path of Righteousness — Psalm 23:3 September 22, 2020
- A History of Prayer Posture September 21, 2020
- 619,217 hits
- Follow Prayer A to Z on WordPress.com