As you will see in this video, over-taxing the rich is always a bad idea. I think it is basically the government stealing money from the hard working businessman. Most of those who are rich worked very hard to get there. They deserve what they earn. And when the government takes it away, it never has a good outcome. Businesses will move out of country to avoid taxes; they will loose all incentive to work; their businesses will end up making less money, thus they have less incentive to keep the business going. Entrepreneurship decreases, because new businessmen have less hope of making it work.
- Abortion is Out of Control in America January 30, 2023
- Icicle Fingers January 28, 2023
- Minnesota To Ban Christian Teachers from Public Schools January 24, 2023
- News Day: How Damar Hamlin Showed Americans Will Still Pray January 18, 2023
- Wisdom — Proverbs 8:7-11 January 17, 2023
- 899,869 hits
- Follow Prayer A to Z on WordPress.com