- Biden’s Border Chaos May 30, 2023
- Monday Newsday: War on Christians May 22, 2023
- Tragic Covid-19 Hospital Stories May 1, 2023
- Minneapolis First City to Allow Muslim Prayer Calls April 17, 2023
- The Left’s Weaponized warfare calls for Constant Prayer April 10, 2023
- 945,343 hits
- Follow Prayer A to Z on WordPress.com
The squirrels are “going nuts” in my part of Texas — the ground is covered in acorns. Try to imagine this, my mother-in-law (who was called Home by her Savior about a year ago, when she was just 3 days shy of 106 years old) loved to eat squirrel meat — I think she fried it. But I’ll stick with turkey and chicken, thank you.