Here’s the last puzzle I did, called “Lighthouse Sunset.” It was 750 pieces, and it was a lot of fun. I enjoy puzzles and it keeps me out of trouble. Ha ha.
- Biden’s Border Chaos May 30, 2023
- Monday Newsday: War on Christians May 22, 2023
- Tragic Covid-19 Hospital Stories May 1, 2023
- Minneapolis First City to Allow Muslim Prayer Calls April 17, 2023
- The Left’s Weaponized warfare calls for Constant Prayer April 10, 2023
- 947,707 hits
- Follow Prayer A to Z on WordPress.com
We do puzzles a lot in our family especially during the cold winter months after Christmas. I didn’t get into it this year, but did my fair share of crosswords.