I was glad to see the snow and ice thawed off of Rice Creek, so I thought I would follow it around and get a few photos. It a little difficult walking in the dead grass; I had to be careful not to turn my ankle. Overall, it was a wonderful day.
- Biden’s Border Chaos May 30, 2023
- Monday Newsday: War on Christians May 22, 2023
- Tragic Covid-19 Hospital Stories May 1, 2023
- Minneapolis First City to Allow Muslim Prayer Calls April 17, 2023
- The Left’s Weaponized warfare calls for Constant Prayer April 10, 2023
- 946,569 hits
- Follow Prayer A to Z on WordPress.com
Wonderful nature spot!