- The German Nuremberg Law in 1935 that defined their racism was inspired by the American Jim Crow laws. Our American laws of 1924 were these:
- Prohibiting interracial marriage
- Quotas for immigration based on race
- Segregation laws which separated whites and blacks in schools, hotels, drinking fountains, etc.
- Categories of citizenship: first class and second class
- A recognition of inferiority of certain races, like Jews and blacks, etc.
- American law became a regular Nazi point of reference. The Nazis repeatedly turned to the American example. They looked favorably on the racism of the Democrats.
- Many blame all of America and not the Democrats or the Progressives or the Left. But it was the Progressives that passed the racist immigration law of 1924, and the Ku Klux Klan was a creation of the Democrats. As time went on we see the big lie, as racism is now blamed on Trump…
View original post 185 more words