I’m seeing more birds now. Robins are the easiest to photograph. But those little yellow birds are impossible. They fly away so fast. I’ve got a Robin nest on my living room window sill–with little chicks in it. Most of the time she is sitting on the chicks keeping them warm. I hope all the chicks make it. The weather here in Minnesota is colder than average, but not too bad.
- Praying for Equal Retribution for the Enemies of Trump March 22, 2023
- Will Trump really be arrested? March 20, 2023
- Will the Christian Gospel be Banned in Israel? March 20, 2023
- Update: Bud Grant March 17, 2023
- What is the goal of the Jan 6 Investigations? March 13, 2023
- 917,183 hits
- Follow Prayer A to Z on WordPress.com