I’m seeing more birds now. Robins are the easiest to photograph. But those little yellow birds are impossible. They fly away so fast. I’ve got a Robin nest on my living room window sill–with little chicks in it. Most of the time she is sitting on the chicks keeping them warm. I hope all the chicks make it. The weather here in Minnesota is colder than average, but not too bad.
- A Brave Mother Robin July 4, 2022
- The January 6th Trial: Out to Get Trump! July 1, 2022
- When Good and Bad Clash June 27, 2022
- 13 States to Quickly Enact Abortion Bans June 27, 2022
- Why I Must Flee from Immorality – 1 Corinthians 6:18-20 June 24, 2022
- 828,186 hits
- Follow Prayer A to Z on WordPress.com