Here’s one of the latest puzzles I did. It’s an image of St. Mortiz Station, Switzerland. It’s a very old puzzle. I had to put some baking soda into the box and shake it around; and surprisingly, it got rid of the musty smell. It’s a good idea to always put the pieces in a plastic bag. This one has t wo pieces missing.
- Biden’s Border Chaos May 30, 2023
- Monday Newsday: War on Christians May 22, 2023
- Tragic Covid-19 Hospital Stories May 1, 2023
- Minneapolis First City to Allow Muslim Prayer Calls April 17, 2023
- The Left’s Weaponized warfare calls for Constant Prayer April 10, 2023
- 945,349 hits
- Follow Prayer A to Z on WordPress.com