Lord, be next to me always today. When I don’t feel well, when sadness and depression comes near me You be their to help me. Give me the strength to make it through those times. Would you please give me a direction and a plan and motivate me to do it, and to complete it. Be there with me always. Don’t ever leave my side. If you are there I will have no fear; I will be strong. My strength is in You. Instruct me always in the way I should go. Guide me. Show me the path, and lead the way.
- Update: My Work, My Writing, the News July 28, 2021
- Making a Decision for Christ – Matthew 7:13-14 July 26, 2021
- The Narrow and the Wide Gate – from Matthew 7:13-14 July 20, 2021
- Why Prayer Is Necessary: #2 – For Spiritual Growth July 16, 2021
- The Tragic Results of Not Following the Golden Rule July 14, 2021
- 707,993 hits
- Follow Prayer A to Z on WordPress.com