Lord, be next to me always today. When I don’t feel well, when sadness and depression comes near me You be their to help me. Give me the strength to make it through those times. Would you please give me a direction and a plan and motivate me to do it, and to complete it. Be there with me always. Don’t ever leave my side. If you are there I will have no fear; I will be strong. My strength is in You. Instruct me always in the way I should go. Guide me. Show me the path, and lead the way.
- How Evil Is Restrained January 27, 2021
- Rand Paul Confronts George Stephanopolous on Voter Fraud January 25, 2021
- God’s Remedy for Sadness Over New Administration January 23, 2021
- Struggling with Prayer January 21, 2021
- The Capitol Tragedy: A Planned Coup by the Left January 20, 2021
- 648,812 hits
- Follow Prayer A to Z on WordPress.com