I don’t make it a practice to tell people about my habits of bible reading and prayer. But today in a church class we were to share what habits we have. My first thought was to share about my morning habits of prayer and bible reading. But I also have other habits; I could have shared about those habits. I didn’t want to appear super holy, but then I thought that it may be good to encourage people. Well, as it turned out, after I did in fact share my holy habits I felt that maybe I was being proud. I keep telling myself that I was just being truthful—sharing my life. But yet the way I feel now, I wonder if I did the right thing. I feel I was being genuine in what I shared, but yet why do I now feel that maybe people are thinking of me as being prideful. And I have this question about myself: am I prideful? I don’t want to hide my holy habits as to be ashamed of what I do, but yet I don’t what to exalt myself as to appear super spiritual. What is the answer?
- Five Reasons Why the U. S. May Have No Significant Role in End Time Events December 2, 2020
- Warning Against the Great Reset November 29, 2020
- Walking Beside the River November 29, 2020
- Muskrat Haven November 27, 2020
- Thanksgiving: Not Just A “Turkey Day” November 26, 2020
- 633,853 hits
- Follow Prayer A to Z on WordPress.com