After the snow had come and gone After a good night’s rest I woke with a song The sun had come And I was hungry So I went to get some breakfast and a cup of coffee I ate and drank and read my book Then I went to take a look What beauty all around What contrast The wonderful blue sky Brown, marble trees Very white ice and snow Tall towers Reaching to heaven Decorating the white path with shadows O Lord! What a sight! I am so delighted by the beauty I see White trees everywhere Surrounded by your beautiful bright, blue sky Crisp, icy branches Reaching to heaven Thankful for the Sun A man sits on a bench full of snow I said, “Hello” He said hello too “A beautiful day,” I said “Yes it is,” he said “I’m enjoying the sunshine.” I found a stick nearby I used for walking A dog came along and wanted to fetch it I threw it once And that was enough I could see He was friskier than I The clean, bright snow The crisp, cool air The man in the chair I thank the Lord today He is so wonderful He loves to please me I love to be near Him Psalm 73:28 But as for me, the nearness of God is my good; I have made the Lord God my refuge, That I may tell of all Thy works.
- The Nature of the Tribulation: A Day of Destruction and Disaster January 24, 2022
- Jesus and the Pharisees: John 9:39-41 January 23, 2022
- Cotton Candy January 20, 2022
- Third Purpose for The Tribulation: To Bring Salvation to The Repentant Lost January 19, 2022
- Jesus and the Pharisees: John 8:12-19 January 18, 2022
- 769,974 hits
- Follow Prayer A to Z on WordPress.com